Sunday 13 February 2011

deconstruction samples

For the final crit for this project we were told to select 3 pieces of our work to show at the crit, these pieces would have to be what we thought are our strongest pieces, and which would best interpret  our concept without us having to explain it. This selection process was useful as it allows us to look through our work and be selective, this is useful as it is what we are having to do with our portfolios. These are some pieces I felt were my strongest:



I used a number of techniques throughout this project, including embossing into leathers and wadding which i thought was most effective, as well as very loose knitting and furrowing. I realised the importance of scale, as I made a few large samples which had much more of an impact, and look a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment