Sunday 6 March 2011

Museum of Childhood

I honestly don't care how sad it is, I had soo much fun wandering around the museum of childhood admiring all the wonderful toys and memories they conjured up, whilst very excited 5 year olds ran into me and generally got in my way (not a big fan of people under the age of 14 btw). The dollhouses and the miniature village/ railway thingy were what I was particularly interested in. I used these as research as I'm working to the idea of scale, I needed an example of of miniature/tiny scale. The dolls houses were beautiful and the tiny curtains and bedding were a great example of how I could construct and show small scale. I could look into using a dolls house as a model or use photoshop to place some of my samples in the tiny rooms.






No comments:

Post a Comment